January 31, 2011

just a little update...

Cambelle and Chloe have been playing so nicely with Kenna it's really fun to watch. They love to play duck-duck-goose and pretend that Kenna is chasing them. They will include her in anything - even soccer. 


There's never a day that goes by that the girls aren't playing music, dressing up, or singing to each other. This "Belle" dress has seen it's days... I've already washed it because some little lady didn't want to get out of the dress to go potty. 


This morning I took the girls to Target and put Kenna in the cart (her first time) and I totally forgot to take a picture because I was distracted by the smell of Starbucks, the girls screaming at me to get them an Icee and I was in deep thought about using my coupons and trying to remember what I forgot to write on my list, which now I remember I forgot deodorant for Jeff. Awesome. But, at least I picked up some Valentine's gifts.. because that's more important then having a smelly hubby ;)



Speaking of awesome... Cambelle and Chloe thought it was a great idea to write all over their body with a Sharpie. Good times...

And, have I mentioned that this is the new "afternoon" look? Yes, I've never seen Chloe dressed after 12:30PM... 




And, this is what I looked like today at Target... I was sweating so much that I took my sweater off and showed everyone this beautiful display of grossness on my shoulder... didn't know till I got home, took my sweater off and glanced at myself in the mirror... I have no idea what it is, but it wasn't there earlier and then reappeared somehow. I mean it's so noticeable, I'm appalled at myself... But, even though I'm grossed out I'm still wearing the shirt, and I'll wear it till I change for the gym...hey, maybe I'll sport this beauty at the gym too... what not?



While at target, I bought Kenna some new snacks... she just loves the banana ones and I like the Sweet Potato ones so I'll share with her once in a while ;)


Oh, there's Belle... lovin' on her Leapster...


 and, with Sharpie on her face...


Gotta love how Monday's start out!

No comments:

Post a Comment