February 9, 2011

7 months.



Kenna turned 7 months last week. Not much has changed in a month - she's still the happiest baby I know! She loves to sit and play and is happy with any toy you give her. She loves to put things in her mouth and loves to bounce. Her favorite toy is her teether - Ms. Giraffe. She also loves the ball popper and loves to feel the air on her face. I've noticed that she loves to rub her blankie and when I'm holding her she'll rub my hair... it's the best feeling ever. 

Kenna takes two really good naps (whenever we are home) usually she'll sleep on the go.. with two older sisters, I can't be too strict with nap schedules. 

She loves to eat:
Bananas
Applesauce
sweet potatoes
carrots 

She's not really fond of:
Peas
Green beans
pears (I think they are too sweet)

She loves to be tickled on her legs and loves kisses on her belly. She's starting to "talk" more and when she wants your attention she will make noises till you look at her or talk back to her. 

She goes to bed every night at exactly 7:30pm and wakes up pretty early around 6am. And, she still wakes up at night... the last couple of nights it been at 12:30am and 4am. But, as long as she naps during the day, then I'm a happy Momma.














4 comments:

  1. I love her adorable face, she just looks so lovable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute, d! she really looks so much like her sisters too:o) i love the months shirts and would love to get them for my friend that is preggers. where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emily,
    Here's the site... enjoy!

    http://www.pickysticky.com/

    ReplyDelete