January 26, 2011

being quiet doesn't always mean a bad thing...


Yes, Chloe was that child... when she was quiet you'd know she was doing something bad... and, even though she's 3 years old, I sometimes find her doing bad things, but those times are far and few between. 

Today, I found her tracing numbers/letters and having a little party all by herself in the play room. She did the same thing yesterday and was so proud of herself. And, I try not to freak out when I find marker all over herself/clothes and the floor... it does wash out but I don't know how one little girl can get marker everywhere while writing. 

I'm glad she's showing interest is writing because I signed her up for pre-school (well, actually Nicole handed my registration paper in at 7:45am Monday morning b/c I wasn't able to get out of the house that early with Jeff leaving for work too - so thank you Nicole) So now she is all ready to go once September comes. Now, I'm just stalking the Monroe Township Board of Education website to find out when Kindergarten registration is.... 

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I can't wait until Danny plays nicely (and quietly). When he is quiet he is ALWAYS doing something bad. I'm going a little craaazyyy.

    ReplyDelete