April 26, 2010

I just can't wait....

So, I know I showed you a "sneak peak" of the baby's room already but in my opinion it's far from done... I mean my brain is exploding with ideas and I just can't wait to at least show you some things that are soon to be going in the baby's room.

For one, is this mirror that I bought yesterday at Marshalls. It was on clearance** for $35, honestly, I wanted something cheaper but in reality I knew I wouldn't find anything that I'd like cheaper than $35... so I went ahead and bought it, hey, if I didn't like it I could just return it.

**The mirror has two slight cracks on it (not the mirror part) so I bargained down the price from $40 to $35 (Jeff would be so proud)... not that big of a difference but $5, is $5 so I was happy with my negotiating even though once she said $35 I yelled SOLD!

I immediately brought it into the room and LOVE IT! I think it's going to look wonderful above the crib on the damask stenciled wall... I'm so happy I purchased this wonderful mirror.


Also, I literally just received this PB lampshade in the mail from my mom. It matches the chandelier shades. And, I'm excited to go to Target and buy the base for it.


I'm also waiting for this wonderful changing pad cover to come in the mail at the end of the week...

... in this color! Do you know how hard it is to find bright pink things? All I've been able to find it pale pink, which won't do! Luckily, the internet and I are best friends.


That's all for now... I have two things in the garage that I just painted. Once Jeff hangs them up for me I'll post about them too!!! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that mirror! LOVE. I can't wait to see pictures of her room!!!

    ReplyDelete