April 30, 2010

30 weeks!

OK, so I'm 30 weeks and freaking out. I know technically I can go later than 40 weeks and if that happens I have 10+ weeks to get things situated but since I usually deliver early and when you really think about it, it's only 10 SATURDAYS to do anything... Also, I'm making our OBX trip (first week in June) to be my deadline... because I'm thinking I'll go right after that or shortly after. Cambelle's 4th birthday is June 20th so I'm just hoping I don't go that day or anywhere around it. I want Cambelle to have her own day, ya know?

So, in my mind, I have 5 Saturdays to do anything else I need to do in the baby's room. I know I have all week to get things done, but I'm thinking I have 5 Saturdays with Jeff's help... not that much time left, in my opinion.

Plus, I have two other little girls to take care of... just this week alone it took me THREE hours to clean out their dressers/closets of winter clothes. Four bins later and I was done and it was an exhausting job... my OCD was in overload folding everything as perfectly as I could get it and making sure I had a 24 month bin and a 2T and 3T bin, my brain was hurting. And, since Cambelle and Chloe wear the same size I had to fold every piece of clothing and then store them in bins... Phew, I'm exhausted just re-thinking about it.

I also went through Cambelle's baby's clothes to see if there were anything worth keeping and I now have a whole other bin to wash and fold.

Ok, back to me being 30 weeks... I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and everything looked great. I had my sugar test and so far I haven't received a call that I failed, so I'm just waiting on that. I thought the "sugar drink" was extremely delicious and a lot better then I remember.

I now go every two weeks, which was a surprise for me... I totally forgot all about that and thought once I hit 36 weeks, I'll go once a week. But, I'm not complaining... I can't wait to go back May 12th.

Other then that everything looks great!!! I'm getting really excited and I hope these weeks go by fast so I can finally be holding another little baby girl. I went shopping this morning at Kohl's with my mom and got some more great clothes for the baby.... gotta love a good sale + coupons.

Tomorrow we are headed down to OC for the big sidewalk sale they are having on Asbury and to take the girls on the boardwalk and rides...

Pics to come!!

Have a great weekend!!!


1 comment: