April 22, 2010

28/29 weeks and a sneak peak.

Since I'm behind on my pregnancy posts by one week, we'll count this as my 28/29th week recap:

Picture taken: 28 weeks 6 days - 29 weeks tomorrow.

How I'm feeling: I'm still feeling great but I have a hard time with:
*Getting the girls dressed, I can't bend down or lean over that much and chasing them is out of the question, so I feel like it takes an hour just to dress them (that's not including, brushing their teeth and doing their hair).
*Putting on sneakers or shoes... I'm now 100% committed to flip flops. So, let's just say I'm not a happy person to see that after Sunday it's going to rain three straight days... my feet will be soaked.
*Getting up and down - if I'm on the couch for a long period of time, I have a hard time getting myself motivated to get up just to get a drink, so I'll just ask Jeff or wait.

Sleeping: Tylenol PM is my BFF. I try not to take it every night, but I notice when I don't take it I'm up a lot more and for longer periods of time.

Weight gain: Not sure, but I'm eating less because when I eat a lot at once I feel very sick. Last night we went out to eat for my dad's bday and my belly was aching because I stuffed my face so I felt sick for house after.

Next appointment: Wednesday, April 28th.

Movement: She still likes to move at night - right when I get myself situated to sleep. She prefers the left side and likes to kick my bladder.

Gender: Girl!

Belly button: Still in and no stretch marks.

Here are a couple of pictures of the baby's room. I'm still not 100% done. I have a shelf and other art to hang but here it is for right now.

Crib with stencil on the wall.

Refurbished chandelier and PBTeen shades.

Frames from Michael's (60% off) and free art that I printed!


Here's the whole room. My wonderful cousin, Tina, let me borrow her glider and ottoman since ours is still being used by Ms. Chloe. I still have to get the changing pad cover from the basement and other little odds and ends but so far I'm happy with it... all on a good budget too!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, her room is SO CUTE! And you look adorable, Rambo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm Danielle I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the baby's room!! =) I also noticed the "K" on the table ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Hope you enjoy the glider. That chair is so comfy. So what's the "K" letter for on the table in the corner (if I'm seeing that right)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed that the tree (framed art) looks like the color blindness test! Where did you print the free art from by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls...

    T, the free art came from:
    http://indiefixx.com/Feed_your_soul/downloads.html

    I just printed it out and got a frame... cheap art work!

    I'll comment on the "K" later or I'll call you with the name I think we picked out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! i love baby k's room!! (whatever her name is;o) the stencils looks so great and so time consuming! you must be a pro at those things! i love the bedding too. have you said before where you got that?

    ReplyDelete