April 20, 2010

random stuff.


It's been a week since I posted last and I don't where the week went. But, here are a few things we've been up to (in list order - because that's the way my brain is working lately):

*Jeff and I went to the Phillies game on Saturday night. It was chilly, but I bundled up and all the food I ate kept me warm. (The picture above is really close, but my arms couldn't extent any longer since I was under layers).

* I signed Cambelle up for Fall soccer and she seems pretty excited about it. I'll admit, that she doesn't have a choice.. that's right people, you heard me right, she DOESN'T have a choice. I didn't either at four and I'm glad I didn't because soccer is all I knew for 26 years and loved every minute of it. But, I think she'll be a soccer star, just because she's my daughter and she likes to run fast and kick things - these days it's Chloe, so I'm hoping that will change once fall comes around.

* The baby's room is 80% done and I'm loving it. Pictures to come.

* I'm 28 weeks! Pictures to come.

* Cambelle and Chloe are now officially the same height. I mean, it's scary... I can't even tell them apart.

* The girls are chatterboxes!!! Chloe's speech has soared immensely just in the past month and Cambelle is saying words I never knew she knew. I can't take all the credit for it, considering they are all I talk to all day, so they hear me chat, chat, away... so I give some credit to school. She's learning so much and I'm loving it.

* Naps are non-existent - but it depends on the day. Yesterday, neither girl napped and even though it seemed like a long day, they played together for hours while I worked on the baby's room. When they do nap, it's from 1:30-4 and then bedtime isn't till much later in the night - like right now it's 8:55PM and they are playing Elefun with Jeff (while he's watching the Flyers). I don't know which one I prefer - nap vs. no nap. But, right now, I wish they were in bed, because I am ready to crash ;)

*My cough is officially gone, so I am no longer changing my panties ten times a day... sorry is that too much info... but I had to share, just in case you were wondering.

* Chloe wakes up every morning at 6am, and then sleeps in our bed till 7:30-8am. Fun times when your pregnant.

* The girls love picking their noses and then wiping it on me when I'm not looking. The other day, I looked down at my jeans when we were at school and there was a huge green wet boogie on my leg. I asked Chloe if she put it there and she said yes! She can't lie... it's so funny!

That's all for now, folks... hoping to post pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. I know right, he finally made the blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! i love what you said about the boogies! so true:o) it's great to hear all that's going on in your house these days. i have been so busy planning ella's pancake b-day party for this weekend. after saturday, i may actually be able to log again:o)

    ReplyDelete