April 1, 2010

Cambelle's new hairdo.

So, today I took the girls to my hairdresser... not the Kids Cuts we've been going to - well, we've only been twice, but who's counting. I decided the girls' hair needed a total makeover and I needed some real professional advice. Not, putting down the people at Kids Cuts, but my hairdresser knows what I want and I'm a bit needy in the hair department so she totally gets my insanely weird ways I want things. I didn't know exactly what I wanted for either of the girls, but I knew I needed a change. Cambelle's hair always looks like some odd bird is going to fly out of it any minute, even if I brush it 10 times before leaving the house... you should see her when I pick her up from school - total mess.

Chloe on the other hand, has curly hair in the back and it's all straight up front, so I knew I just wanted something subtle for her - just a trim? bangs? I really didn't know.. but my hairdresser did and she and another girl, Angie, did wonders on both of their heads.

They weren't too happy at first to not be able to sit on an animal like at Kids Cuts or get a lollipop but I came prepared and brought our own lollipops and the girls thought it was cool to sit up really high on special seats. Chloe cried for about 2 minutes and then sat there like an angel and Cambelle just loved to be pampered like a little girl would...


Cambelle sporting her new look... a bob - Angie, used the dryer on her so I don't know how it's going to look once she takes a bath, but for now, it's straight and shiny. Love it.

Then, she got a little silly.

And, even sillier.

The back of her head... it is actually shorter then it looks, I think Cambelle is bending her head backwards. It's more like chin length.

Chloe was napping while I was taking pictures of Cambelle. I hope to post them soon.


3 comments:

  1. I just love it! I almost don't recognize her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It's amazing how much older she looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love, love, love cambelle's new look! it's so cute on her!

    ReplyDelete