March 30, 2010

25 weeks.

I know you can't really see my huge belly in this pic, but it's all I got, people, so we'll have to deal with this till I ask Jeff to take a better picture... b/c when I take a picture of my belly it doesn't really give you the effect that I want everyone to see... and it's that I'm getting big - by the minute.

Picture taken: 24 week 3 days.

How I'm feeling: Ok, my belly muscles have been really achy. I have to sit a lot and I have a lot of pressure. I've been feeling ick since Saturday night... but today I'm feeling a bit better... I think I just do too much sometimes and then I realize when I'm eating dinner that I haven't sat all day.

And, I have a bad cough, so ladies, you know what that means...

Sleeping: I'm doing pretty good. I get up once to go pee or to check on the girls... I am usually up for a while after that but I get to sleep in about an hour.

Weight gain: So far 9 pounds, but I'm sure when I see the doctor tomorrow, I'll be up a few pounds.

Next appointment: Wednesday, March 31st.

Movement: She loves to move at night... she's a partier.

Gender: Girl! But, Chloe keeps telling me BOY.... She may know something I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment