March 1, 2010

Things I'm looking forward to.

In not random order - here are some things I just can't seem to get out of my head (I think I'm going stir crazy):

1. It's going to be 51 degree on Sunday! YAY!
2. The girls wearing Crocs again, I just love them.
3. Painting the baby's room.
4. The sun shining on my face.
5. Being outside after the girls take their naps.
6. Going to SC in ONE month.
7. Wearing dresses.
8. Going to a craft show this Saturday.
9. The girls wearing flip flops - and me too!
10. Painted toes.
11. So You Think You Can Dance
12. The month of July so I can meet our baby girl.
13. Shopping for spring/summer clothes.
14. For the SUN to come out and warm up this place.
And last but not least, I can't wait for the weather to get nicer. I feel like it's been the longest winter in history and I'm losing my mind daily.

Oh, and I'm 21 weeks preggers! I'm hoping to post pics tomorrow once I take a picture... Warming - belly is huge! And, I mean large and in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment