March 2, 2010

21 weeks.



Picture taken: 21 weeks and 4 days (Yes, I'm wearing the same jeans as in my 20 week picture, they are just so comfortable. And, yes, I roll the bottom of the jeans, b/c they are getting short - and my belly is getting bigger).

How I'm feeling: I've been feeling great, but I can't shake this tiredness.

Cravings: I really am in the mood for guacamole and chips right about now. But, really, nothing in particular. I'm hungry all-the-time. I think eat everyones left overs and then have room for dessert.

Sleeping: Well, if one little girl named Chloe would take naps and sleep when she's supposed to that I think I'd be a happier and better Mommy. But, she's been a little rough lately, so I'm a sleep deprived. I'm hoping this pattern of behavior goes bye bye quickly so I can get some rest.

Weight gain: We'll see at my next appointment.

Next appointment: Tomorrow night!

Movement: Mostly at night or when I finally sit down and concentrate on my belly.

Gender: Girl! I think we've decided on a name, but I'm going to hold off for a while to tell anyone. I'm still not 100% on it, but I'm getting there. (It's Jeff's choice... I like it but I need to say it out loud a few more times before I commit).

No comments:

Post a Comment