February 23, 2010

my random child.

I know I blog a lot about Chloe, but I guess it's because Cambelle sleeps longer and she's at school most of the time... and Chloe is my random child. I have no idea what she's going to do next. She's just down right spontaneous. And, Cambelle is predictable! It's fun having two girls who are total opposites.

So, back to this post.

Chloe likes to eat breakfast in different places using different props a lot. Sometimes she likes to use a TV tray with a playroom chair, or she likes to just sit at the kitchen table, or she wants me to bring out a little table that I have around the house... But, yesterday Chloe wanted to use this little tray and sit on the ground while eating her eggs and banana.

Yes, that is a lot of eggs... she's my egg eater. It's a total of 3 eggs with some cheese and she ate them all and then ate some of mine. Some did end up on the floor, but not that much.



And, this is Chloe yelling, "Swiper, no swiping!"




1 comment:

  1. hey danielle! i have been so bad about blogging lately and didn't even realize you were pregnant!!!! congratulations! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete