February 1, 2010

a girl and her purse.

You can't come between a girl and her purse and that is the story with Chloe and her lovely stripped purse. Which she only wears over one shoulder, ya know... the cool way.

For the last few months the girls have been playing with their baby dolls every minute they can get - maybe it's the new baby that's coming, but it's funny watching them play house or play Mommy!

Today, Chloe especially was in love with her "little" baby. Rocking her, kissing her and stuffing her in her purse.

The girls also fight over all the baby dolls we have and it's a nightmare because I can't keep track who was playing with who. So, that's the battle we are having around here.




And, I finally caught Chloe in the act... she's our boogie picker. She digs and digs even if there's nothing in her nose. It's hilarious... she will even tell me, "I'll get it!" If I'm coming near her with a tissue.



No comments:

Post a Comment