January 18, 2010

Spread Your Wings.


Last week, I took the girls to Spread Your Wings and it was a blast. It was our first time there and I was surprised at how wonderful the place was. If I wanted to I could have let the girls run free and sit down and enjoy a cup of joe, but I stayed mostly with Chloe. And, about 30 minutes in to our playtime, many other children joined the girls and I was nervous with Chloe tackling the other kids. Ya never know with Chloe, so you have to keep an eye on her at all times.



The girls' favorite part was the ball pit. Even Maddie had a great time. Right before I took this picture she was waving HI to me... it was hilarious.

Cambelle pretending to hide... she would have sat in there all day if I let her... well, until the boys started to jump, then she got out.

It's definitely a great place to take the kids on a cold winters day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment