January 14, 2010

Big Dipper.

Happy New Year (again) everyone... Just thought I'd mention that before I start this post... I mean, we've been celebrating for weeks now with these awesome silver and black NYE plates... it's the plate that keeps on giving. And, just a side note - I have 298 more plates to go... so I'll be using them till Labor Day!

Ok, let me begin.... Chloe is a crazy dipper. She loves to dip everything is anything. Funny thing is that she's not too fond of KETCHUP... I'm my opinion it's the best dipping out there, right next to Ranch dressing. Which Chloe does love... Ranch dressing and her finger would just be fine for a great afternoon snack.

So, today, I made her pasta for lunch (her usual - butter, parmasean cheese, salt and pepper) and she enjoyed it half way through before she realized Cambelle was actually eating something different from her. Cambelle was enjoying her favorite - PB sandwich - hold the jelly.



And then, Chloe wanted one... but she wanted jelly on her plate so she can dip her PB sandwich. I thought this was hilarious, really who does this? Only Chloe would find some fun way to eat a PB sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's thinking! How creative is she? Does she like honey? Em wants to dip everything in honey.

    ReplyDelete