January 3, 2010

Rainforest Cafe.

Last week sometimes (I think with Jeff being off, it's really messing me up, so I never know which day it is), we went down to Atlantic City with The Reif's. Jeff had a shirt to take back to JCrew so since we were already down there we decided to go to Rainforest Cafe for dinner. And, I have to say, the cold weather does not keep people away from the shore or boardwalk. I was very surprised to see the restaurant packed. Luckily, I made reservations so we didn't wait more than five minutes for them to set up our table.


The girls have never been to Rainforest Cafe, so I was excited to finally take them. I actually haven't been since my college days, traveling with our soccer team. I think we went one in Florida, on one of our away games. I remember it being loud and it sure was. Chloe fit right in and loved all the sights and sounds. She was in awe of all the fish and especially loved when the monkey or elephant would dance every 15 minutes.


Did I mention it was cold? I mean beyond cold... we literally ran from Caesars Plaza to JCrew and then back to RC on the boardwalk.... I needed my inhaler after that run. I guess being pregnant doesn't help me in my endurance anymore.


Liz, Ben, Ryan (in stroller) and Chris were running up ahead trying to find warmth so Chris could get the car for Liz and Ryan. Ben was hilarious... he ran everywhere... I think he loved the cold.

We had a great time and I'm looking forward to visiting the boardwalk when it's a lot warmer out!

No comments:

Post a Comment