January 3, 2010

13 weeks.


Picture taken: 13 weeks 2 days

How I'm feeling: Awesome. Only tired during the girls' naps.

Cravings: I'm actually not that hungry. But, if I had a choice, I'd be going to McDonald's everyday for french fries.. I know bad.

Sleeping: So far so good.

Weight gain: Still not sure. I have to wear pregnancy pants but I've been wearing my regular shirts.

Next appointment: Wednesday, January 6th, 5:30PM

Boy or girl? I've been having dreams about having a boy... but I'm still thinking girl.

4 comments:

  1. We just moved so I haven't been on the computer literally in ages. I just caught up, so congrats!!! So exciting for number 3. You look fantastic. Praying for healthy baby and pregnancy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are about the cutest thing i've ever seen! i love the silver belt with your outfit too! i'm pretty sure it's jcrew;o) ella is convinced you're having a boy and just in case you needed name suggestions, she thinks you should name him alvin.
    p.s. she loves alvin and the chipmunks and just saw the new one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable =) Glad you're feeling good! Did you schedule your big u/s yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, tell Ella she could be right... I'm feeling boy too. And I'll "consider" the name Alvin, but it doesn't start with a "c" - hey, ask her if Calvin will work ;)

    PS. I found the belt at Old Navy for $10... almost bought one from JCrew. I did however buy a hand band that looks just like it (from JCrew), just in case you were wondering hehehe.

    ReplyDelete