January 5, 2010

Cambelle's First Day Back.

Today was Cambelle's first day back to school since her Christmas break and I think Chloe and I have gone crazy... I think we are going through Cambelle- withdraw and we can't wait to pick her up at 12pm.

I was a little surprised with her excitement this morning about returning back to school. I mean, she was off two full weeks (some due to snow) and I know if I were her, I'd kick and scream to stay home. But, she was excited. She couldn't wait to tell her teacher all the fun things she did during her break. Today, was also show and tell and after many hard decisions on which cool toy to pick she settled on her three little doggies. They came with a Barbie and I'm not sure why... but she loves them and takes them everywhere. She couldn't decide between the dogs, her Leapster or her Princess VTech computer. But, the dogs took the prize and off they went to school.

For now, Chloe and I are enjoying each other, eating grapes, laundry and a good ole' Wiggles episode and oh I can't forget cleaning up water from the fridge. Chloe's new obsession is pushing the water on the fridge.... and no, there's not lock on it... good times.


This picture is hideous but if you look close enough it looks like I got Botox... my lips have been so chapped, dry, red and itchy for weeks. There must be something I'm allergic to but I can't figure out what it could be. Mr. Burt's Bees have been my friend, but it stings when I put it on... I've tried everything and nothing is making it go away.

And, Chloe's face is doing the same thing... besides the boogs coming out of her nose she has a chapped chin and her lips are getting red. Ugh.. I hate the cold! Ok, so now, I'm ready for Spring....

No comments:

Post a Comment