December 1, 2009

The tree is complete.

We finally decorated the tree tonight. The girls had a ball. Cambelle preferred to put all the ornaments on one branch while Chloe happened to pick up all the heavy ones and throw them on the ground. I was excited to see how happy they were to decorate the tree. It's amazing how much a difference a year makes.


(Chloe, which ornament should we pick?)

Yes, the top of the tree is touching the ceiling, but Jeff cut it off and our star is sitting on top now. Also, we had a little friend join our family last night. I was holding the tree up while Jeff was putting it into the stand and I noticed that my hand was very close to a praying mantis. And I mean close. It was the biggest praying mantis I have ever seen... It was the size of a squirrel. Luckily, Jeff was manly enough to capture it in a pot and release into the wild... our backyard.

Ahhh... sisterly love!


Side note - Cambelle LOVES these Princess jammies. I can't ever take them off her and she screams when I wash them. Even though she tells me she's cold when she's sleeping, she still wears them. This girl... she's a trip. She has probably about 12 pairs of jammies, but will only wear these. I have to lie a couple of times telling her that they are in the washer and then, she'll pick another pair.

1 comment: