December 2, 2009

Christmas around the house.

So, the house it totally decorated for Christmas. Without my moms help my house would still be in summer mode, but she came over yesterday to help me get situated. She's my secret weapon and does a phenomenal job of decorating. I'm glad she's all mine ;)

But first, here is an ornament I bought for Jeff for this years tree. One of Jeff's really good friends from USC has her own ETSY shop and does a great job at making Christmas ornaments.

This ornament was from Cambelle and Chloe. You can't really see it but it has a heart next to Cambelle's name.



Holla!


Our first ornament. It says - Jeff and Danielle - First Christmas 1996


I'm a little obsessed with pears, so there are a lot of pear ornament on the tree.


Our mantle. I just bought this garland at Home Depot. I love it.


The island centerpiece.

Foyer.


Foyer again.

I've been hunting for pillow for our two rockers out front on the porch forever. And, we finally found them at Target yesterday.


We have two Christmas trees out front - one on the other side. They light up, but I didn't plug them in, because Jeff's in charge of the lights. ;)


Our wreaths. I have one on the other door. I bought these from Home Goods and my mom did her magic by adding more fruits and goodies.


Dining room centerpiece.
Well, that's it. I have tons of other stuff around but their not as fun as this stuff. I hope you enjoyed. Happy Holidays!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It all looks fantastic right down to the blog background. Love it (may have to steal it for mine)! =) Great choice of stockings for the girls too- looks familiar. Oh that's right, we have them for our kids too. You have great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. d, your house looks great! i LOVE home goods too, and was just in there 2 days ago. it's a dangerous place to be this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, that was a fun day, especially with C & C.... and the Kirby lady (hehe!) Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete