September 30, 2009

Chloe thinks she's chewing gum.


A couple facts about this video:

Yes, they are eating candy at 9:30am, hence the pajamas. I know, I'm the worst mom ever... but honestly Chloe would of had a fit if I didn't give her something. And, she wasn't having the best morning, so I was picking my battles.

No, she's not chewing gum, it's a tootsie roll... she thinks it's gum and that's what I call it. You'll see in the video.

I love when Chloe says please and thank you... it's too cute!

Chloe speaks in her own language these days!

And, sometimes we like to speak gangsta in our household... PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. Hey It's Monica. Thanks for your post and now I have another blog to read! :) Glad to know another person loved the song and I actually added the singers personal family blog to my list. She seems like a cool lady. Thanks for saying hi!
    -Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ella loved watching the videos of the girls this afternoon! she even wanted to post a video for cambelle of her singing a song from preschool too. check it out!

    ReplyDelete