October 1, 2009

Chloe's adjusting.

Since Cambelle's been going to school I've been trying to take that time for just Chloe and me. Some days we go home after dropping Cambelle off and do some things, but today, I realized I REALLY need to take those hours and spend it with Chloe and giving her my full attention. House work can wait, bills can wait, but Chloe can't. She's going to be two soon and I have to face reality... she's no longer a baby and time is going by too fast for me.

Chloe definitely is feeling alone when Cambelle's at school. She seems different to me, a little sad. Today after dropping Cambelle off, Chloe was upset in the car, pointing to go back in. So, I took her to the park to release some of that energy. It's funny just having her to watch at the park and I noticed after 10 minutes, Chloe was done and ready to go. Until she found a little girl, about three, to follow around and play with. She went right up to her and said, "HI!"

So, we're adjusting around here... it's been almost a month now and I'm happy to say that this change is good. Cambelle's been doing great at school, and her vocabulary is taking off. She's using bigger words, sharing more with Chloe and telling me every little bit about her day.


1 comment:

  1. Awww. Let's get her & Aaron together some of those times!

    ReplyDelete