June 11, 2009

Day 3 & 4: mostly pictures.

Here are some pictures from day 3 and 4. Chloe is now in love with the water.... she's tumbled many times into it, got up all sandy and went back for more. Cambelle on the other hand, was still a little hesitant. But she was content sitting on the chair watching other children play. 






Yesterday morning, I took the girls to Currituck Lighthouse. We walked up the entire lighthouse. I held on to Chloe and my mom, walked up with Cambelle. It wasn't too bad... I was exhausted afterwards, but totally worth it. Cambelle was very proud of her accomplishment.  





Chloe is sporting her sticker that says: I climbed Currituck Beach Lighthouse. 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you guys are having a nice time! It's been raining ALL week here.

    y7 jw s ,7m6 hy gtyhuji (that "hi" from Aaron :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I had Cambelle help me climb the 200 steps of the lighthouse!!!! Grams

    ReplyDelete