June 2, 2009

3 and under.

I don't know if anyone feels the same way I do about the McDonald's Happy Meal toys, but I'm not fond of them. Especially for girls. Ya never know what you're going to get... Cambelle has received inappropriate dolls that are dressed like they should be working the corner or jewelry that Chloe can choke on, etc. So, we've been asking for 3 and under toys for some time now. And, it's not just at McD's. I ask for them everywhere. I'm glad we made the "switch" because how can anyone pass up these wonderful Ronald McDonald toys? Cambelle and Chloe call him "Ronnie." They come everywhere with us. I just went into the playroom to count to see how many we have and I counted six but I know there are more. 


I can't decide if I should be frightened, sad, or happy by Ronnie's face. He's a very hard little boy to read. 

Bottom line - he's cute and he makes the girls happy. Ronnie is like the brother they never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment