June 2, 2009

packing for vacation.

I'm in the mode... I've started packing for our vacation to OBX. We are leaving Saturday and will return the following Saturday. If you know me at all, you know how anal and OCD I get over these things... I'm sure I've mentioned it before. My packing starts 5 days before and anything I see or think of, I grab and put on the dining room table. Here is the beginning of it. Very random, but that's OK. By Friday it'll have a place in a bag somewhere but for now, I'm not going to forget sunscreen, a coloring book, half eaten pub mix, snack containers, hair wraps for Cambelle and I for the beach air, the game dominos and many other little things. I can even say by tomorrow night the entire table will be full of snacks and other beach things... stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. where will you be staying in the OBX? we were thinking of going to our house there this weekend. it's at MP 5 1/2. maybe we could meet up:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to spend time with the girls and Lil Derek on the beach....

    Love, Mum and Poppy

    ReplyDelete