June 2, 2009

etsy


I'm an Etsy-buyer-want-to-be, which means I go to the website many times a day but never buy anything. If you remember, I did buy big sister, little sister shirts right before Chloe was born. I loved everything about them and the process of buying on their site was easy and quick. But, since then, I just browse. Until, my friend, Jenn, (we played soccer back in the day together - probably since 9th grade) introduced me to her Etsy shop - 9 Designs. I immediately fell in love with her creativity and I just had to have her make Cambelle's 3rd Birthday invitations. Jenn did an amazing job and I love the way they turned out. 


And, then there's my new obsession - I have many - a couple a week - clips for the girls' hair. I'm always on a hunt for cute/unique clips. I'm bored with the usual clip that you can buy anywhere. A couple of months ago I added Skylars Candy Clips to my blog on the right. I go to her website daily just to browse and I can never decide which ones to buy because I want them all. But, she was kind enough to send me four clips (2 for each girl). It was a thank you to me from her for having her Etsy Shop on my blog. Well, I should be thanking her up and down, because I LOVE the hair clips. The girls actually wore the bird clip on Sunday to church and received multiple compliments. They go with everything and even today Cambelle had it in again. 


Cambelle's hair was kind of falling out in this picture because she was running around like a mad women... but in person, the clip is adorable. So, this picture doesn't do it's justice. Thank you Sheryl for the wonderful clips. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm all about Etsy too! Building my store as we "speak." Coming soon, need to get some work done first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Really. You are too sweet - just like your girls. I am honored for them to be wearing my hair clips.

    ReplyDelete