May 1, 2009

test results.

I called Cambelle's doctor on Tuesday to find out her results from her Sigmoidoscopy and Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (yes, that's the medical term) procedures. All the test results came back negative but they are still waiting for the results from the cells taken from her pancreas. While I was talking to the nurse about her results, I did mention that I would like to make a follow up appointment because Cambelle still complains that her belly hurts. Maybe it's gas, constipation... who knows. But, I would like to make sure we cover all the bases. I'm even going to keep a journal on all the things she eats, when she complains about her belly hurting and her stools. I'm hoping I can find some answers. But, for now, I'm officially her food researcher... 

2 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed with those big words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle - thank you so much for including my etsy shop on your blog! Your girls are beautiful! Your blog is amazing - I am truly honored. I just started reading your blog today and couldn't help but wonder if your daughter is okay? Is there anything I can do to help? Please contact me at skylars.candyclips@gmail.com. I also have my blog at www.skylarsclips.blogspot.com. I'd love to give your girls some clips as a thank you for making me a part of your world.

    ReplyDelete