April 8, 2009

my reader.

I've been surprised lately by Chloe's intense obsession with books.... she's usually running around non stop all day that this threw me for a loop. I found a huge box in the basement full of books. I packed them up and never took them to my parents b/c, I think, 3 boxes was enough. I opened it up and laid all the books on the floor and Chloe sat there for about 30 minutes looking at each one. It's like Christmas all over again. She wouldn't let me read to her. She wanted to read to me.. so she'd open up a random page and start talking. The word "map" is now added to her vocabulary (as in Dora's map). She's a very quick learner and loves to learn new things. She's always pointing at something and doesn't stop till I tell her what it is. She's hilarious. 


Chloe is multi-talking. Reading and watching Dora at the same time.



I'd also like to mention that 90% of the pictures I take are after nap time. Once nap time comes I strip the girls of their clothes and put them down with just their onesies on. Cambelle and Chloe sweat a lot when they are sleeping. So, once they get up, I either throw on their dirty clothes from earlier or mix match with whatever I can find around. Now, if we are going somewhere I do dress them up nice... ok, now I feel better. I just realized that all these pictures don't do the girls justice. Their hair is everywhere, their clothes don't match... now, if you could only see me!

1 comment: