April 13, 2009

Easter!

We started off our Easter weekend with an "Easter Egg Dyeing Party," with some friends. The Convery's and the Barden's came over with their children and after a delicious cook out, we started dyeing all the eggs


The entire gang...

Cambelle and Chloe's finished eggs.

I always forget how awful the wax crayon is. I tried to write "I love you" but as you can see, it didn't show up really well, and that's even after four coats. Maybe it's just me. 

Jeff and I - there was awful lighting in the kitchen. 

Chloe woke up earlier then Cambelle so she ended up finding her basket and some eggs.. that I had to hide later!


When Cambelle woke up she was excited but then I think she realized what was going on and thought the Easter Bunny was downstairs.. that's why she was clinging to Jeff like a monkey. Chloe on the other hand, is a stair master. She loves the stairs, and NO I don't let her play on them. She just loves it when the gate is open, and she does them really well... She sits down before she goes down... it does look like she's going to walk right down, but she doesn't.


Jeff, Cambelle, and Chloe collecting the eggs.
Cambelle with her Easter basket. Cambelle wanted to leave the Easter Bunny cookies, so that's what we did... she put three cookies on a plate and she was amazed they were gone in the morning (I forgot to take a picture of it). Don't ya love the bed head?


After our Easter morning, we scurried around to get ready for church. It was super windy and Cambelle complained that she was "feezing" - freezing! So, this picture was taken very quickly with her screaming, "CHEESE!" - Oh, and her awesome purple necklace is from Mr. Bunny. So, she had to sport them at church!


The girls!
The rest of the day was spent at home till the girls woke up from their naps. We, then, headed over to my uncle's for an awesome dinner and dessert. Overall, it was a relaxing day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment