March 19, 2009

they're out to get me.

They're out to get me, I tell ya! One day they sleep well, the next they don't. One day they eat well, the next they don't. They take good naps, when I have nothing really to do, but take short naps, when my things-to-do list is super long. Today, Chloe took a 40 minute nap, that's right people, FORTY minutes. I don't even think I had time to go to the bathroom. Seriously, I left Cambelle's room, made it two steps down the stairs and heard Chloe crying. What? I don't think so...she can't be up already, I have major plans. 


After rocking her for 45 minutes, I brought her downstairs and she woke up. I've tried multiple times to put her back into her crib but she woke up every single time. She'll fall asleep on me, but I can't stay in her room for an hour... that would be crazy talk. 

So, instead I fed her grapes... Literally, it's like I work at the zoo...  I throw her grapes and she picks up every single one of them... hey, we're working on her catching skills. But,I'll be paying for it later... grapes do a number on her stomach. She always wakes up hungry and since dinner is kinda around the corner, I try to give them fruit. Chloe eats anything.. so grapes it was today. In the second picture, she actually has a grape in her mouth while dancing around... 

No comments:

Post a Comment