March 19, 2009

circle time.

Cambelle and I had an observation time set up with her preschool today from 9am -9:15am. Even though we were only supposed to stay for 15 minutes, we stayed for 45 minutes... only because Circle Time took longer then usual. Cambelle participated in everything, even hitting a little boy. I mean, come one, why not? Let's show the teacher how awesome Cambelle is by her willingness to accept other children. Actually, no one saw the hitting, but Jackson told me all about it. And you're probably wondering what I was doing at this time... I was watching another little boy be the weather guy for the day. He was in charge of looking outside and then deciding what the weather was and putting it up on the board. He choose a cloud, b/c well, it was really cloudy this morning. So, while I was reminiscing or in La La Land, about how much I miss teaching, Cambelle smacked her new friend, in the face. Oh well, girls will be girls. 

Cambelle was the "flag girl." She held the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance. She was very proud of herself and I was too. We sang some bible songs, played with Playdough and then off we went. The kids really took to Cambelle and I think she'll do well in Preschool... I just have to work on the hitting thing. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww it sounds so fun (not the hitting part)! I'm so proud of Cambelle...Flag Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited for you and your new found freedom for next year. preschool time goes by way to fast though!

    ReplyDelete