March 18, 2009

Birthday Pictures.

Here are two pictures Jeff took with his phone...


Jeff and the girls gave me a Shark cordless vacuum because I am constantly sweeping the kitchen floor after every meal, a diamond necklace and some shopping money. Then, Saturday morning I had a massage and pedicure and then headed to the mall. I was shopping like I had the girls with me... very quickly and hurrying in the dressing room. I was home just in time to put Cambelle and Chloe in for their naps. Even though I could have stayed out all day, I'd rather be home with them... I'm the "schedule" Nazi! Jeff is totally capable of being home all day with them, but I get all anxious if they are off schedule.. I know, I'm crazy. But, our household runs better when there's a routine!

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya, I love being on a schedule. I am glad you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete