February 5, 2009

winter wonderland.

YAY! We finally got snow. I'm posting a day late... we got snow Tuesday night into Wednesday. And, if I was still teaching, I would of had a 2.5 hour delay. Even though I haven't been teaching for the last two years, I get excited for my teacher friends and call them up and say, "Happy Snow Day!"


No, I didn't let Cambelle play in the snow... I know call me a mean mom! I did, however, let her "walk" in the snow. To be honest, I wasn't prepared... I never bought her a snow suit or snow boats. We really don't get that much snow and when we do, it melts very quickly. So, my dad was shoveling the driveway so I let her watch him and help. She was cold immediately and wanted to come in...



The snow looked beautiful and it was a nice surprise to our morning... but now, I'm ready for spring. But in Jersey, we don't smell, see or feel spring till May... if we're lucky!


1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you finally got snow!! enjoy it while it lasts and let cambelle play in it:o)

    ReplyDelete