February 2, 2009

i've been misinformed.

Sorry, but for those of you who dislike Jon and Kate you can just stop reading now...

So, I watched last weeks episode and I thought it was weird that they took the kids to see their new home and they were wearing all the same clothes and it just seemed weird how the episode played out.. how could they drive from PA - NC in a very short amount of time. I know it's TV and they can do amazing things... but I was a little skeptical. 

And, right now as I'm watching the episode of them moving, Kate was again, wearing the same thing from old house to new house. So, I did more research and THEY DID NOT MOVE TO NC - THEY MOVED TO BERKS COUNTY, PA! Go figure. So, they are still in the area. PHEW! Now, that I know exactly where they live, I can go to sleep now ;)

2 comments:

  1. You little private investigator you! I'm relieved to know that they stayed close - I'm so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny, I love that show and was confused too.

    ReplyDelete