February 9, 2009

weekend fun.


Yesterday was an unbelievable day... the weather was awesome and it made us want Spring really bad. I'm always wishing away a season... actually I'm always wishing away something. I'm so impatient. 

The picture above was taken at Friendly's yesterday after church. We went with our friends, Bill, Nicole and Emma. Cambelle really enjoying her "cone head" dessert... the funny thing is, she was complaining earlier that her belly hurt... then she devours her cone drenched in chocolate.. mmmm...!


Once the girls woke up we ventured down to the park, as you can tell it was little windy. Chloe doesn't have that much hair, so it's funny to see it in the wind. 

I bought these outfits for the girls for Spring. But, I couldn't resist on such a nice day... I'm glad the girls wore them, because Chloe's 12-18 month shirt was a little tight. She's a growing child. I thought she'd get to wear that shirt till Summer... doesn't look like it. 


Cambelle is at the stage where she's very particular about certain things... I, honestly, don't think she'll ever grow out of it. But, for some reason, yesterday she HAD to wear her pink Crocs. They don't match... I know... but I have other things to fight her on then what shoes she's going to wear. 


As you can tell from this picture and the one above, the girls hate looking at me... they always look away when I take a picture... but I didn't time it well. I was trying to get a good picture when my friend's dad walked by his two big dogs... so, they were a little distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment