February 9, 2009

UGH! laundry.


Laundry gives me a headache... I hate everything about it. Especially now, since the girls are kinda sharing clothes. Let me define "kinda" - All of Cambelle's clothes that 18 months old are now fitting Chloe. Which leaves Cambelle with hardly any clothes. Cambelle is 2.5 but can still wear some 18 months pants and some of her shirts are 12-18 months, others are 18-24 months and are big on her. She has a skirt from the Gap that is 12-18 months and I have to ROLL the top of it... isn't that ridiculous? It's too funny!

So, when the clothes are dry and I'm attempting to fold them... I have no idea what pile to put them in... "Chloe wore it last, but it still fits Cambelle..." "This fits both, who's dresser will it go in?" And, then there are socks. I buy them in bulk b/c (again) they share... that's another nightmare... I should be a very happy mom that they can share clothes... but it makes folding them, that much harder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment