February 11, 2009

Chloe's new bedding.



I received Chloe's new bedding in the mail yesterday and I love it! I wanted something that represents her personality and this bedding does just that... it's funky, crazy, wild, and colorful. It's like having Chloe is a bag. I picked out a light, light blue color for her wall... I'm excited to finally decorate a room for her... let me back up a little. When we had Chloe last November our house was up for sale and Jeff and I didn't want to waste money on decorating our guest room for Chloe, when in reality she'll be in our room in a bassinet for months. Then, we did move to my parents and she had her own room, but again, why decorate it? BUT NOW we finally found a house and will be moving out March 1st. I'll post more about that later, but for now, I'm excited about the bedding. 

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome about the house!!! I'm excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love chloe's bedding! it's so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice baby bedding!! This kind of fun loving and colorful bedding sets are right chose for babies!!

    ReplyDelete