January 25, 2009

New House!

Nope, this post isn't about OUR new home, but about Jon and Kate's new home in NC. I'll admit it... I love their show, it gives me something to look forward to on Monday nights and I disagree with all those hate bloggers out there... I don't think they are selling their children for money and yes, Kate is a little rough, but she has to be. Come on people, she has 8 children. 

Anyways, I finally found their home online. It's huge and spacious... and if you watch them weekly, you'll see their new home on TLC tomorrow night. 

8 comments:

  1. Danielle I feel the same way!! I love that show and Kate gets on my nerves sometimes, but I am addicted to watching it every week....did you read their book...It made me understand Kate and why she is how she is....YAY new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that show. Love that family. Loved the book and can't wait for the next. Sad they are leaving PA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't watch the show...can't stand her when I did watch it (sorry) but I will check out the new house. Dawn approached them in the airport once and said that although Jon was friendly and gracious, she was not.

    Are you feeling better enough to try for an outing tomorrow or Tuesday night? You were going to check with Jeff on which would be better. I mentioned it to Carl but said we weren't sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that house it awesome! We would love to live down there someday. It'll be great for them to have all that space, both inside & out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I've read the book. I read it in two days... loved it and can't wait to see their new house on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait to see their new home in NC... I just borrowed their book, so that's my "me" thing for the week! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And, is it sad that my father-in-law gave me her book for Christmas with her signature inside it and I jumped for joy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought the new house was in PA still? I saw it in an article.
    I would really like to read the book.

    ReplyDelete