December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas.

(I wrote down below)
Opening up all the candy canes. 

Uncle Derek came over and helped Cambelle open up some of her gifts.

Future doctor. 



This is when Chloe got a hold of Santa's leftover cookie. Cambelle was not a happy girl.

Every Christmas morning my dad cooks breakfast. It was so yummy... Cambelle especially liked the bacon. 

Chloe got a new buggy... her very own. Now the girls don't have to take turns on one. 

Cambelle modeling her Christmas outfit.


Well, I have failed once again with the camera and I took no family shots of the four of us on Christmas... what's going on with me? But, I have to say, I enjoyed not having the camera attached to my eyeball like I'm used to... I was free for a day! 

But, here are some pictures from the day... We hope everyone had an awesome holiday. What a blessing it is to spend the holiday with friends and family. 

We did take video of Cambelle coming down the stairs and seeing all her presents for the first time. She was more excited that Santa ate her cookies and drank her milk. 

3 comments:

  1. i can tell that the botbyl family loves to play games! it's so funny how similar our girls are! ella and cambelle would be great friends if they ever met:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Emily, they would be great friends... Maybe they'll met in college like we did ;)

    ReplyDelete