December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve was spent with the Botbyl side of the family at Jeff's sister's house. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing. Good food, good times and the kids had a blast. Cambelle really understood what was going on and was very excited to open up all her present. 

Cambelle's first laptop from Nana and Grandpa.

"What? These presents are for me!"

Should I even state the obvious? Chloe had no idea what was going on... Can't you tell?

Cambelle is showing Jeff and Aunt Amy how it's done. 


Cousin Brayden and Cambelle. Chloe and Cambelle had the exact same dressed but I could not get a good picture of the three of them. The looked really cute at church... that's all I have to say!

Cambelle and I made chocolate chip cookies for santa and his reindeer the day before Christmas. She even picked four out and placed them on her reindeer plate. Wrapped them in tin foil and put them in the dining room so no one would eat them. So, once we got home and the girls were in bed, Jeff and I put all the gifts under the tree and I started on the letter from Santa to Cambelle. 

Here's what Santa wrote...

I helped Santa eat the cookies... he was pretty full after the third cookie

1 comment:

  1. i'm so lame! i forgot to write the note from santa and was trying to write it when the kids came downstairs! no note this year--santa was too busy:o)

    ReplyDelete