December 23, 2008

We're ready for Christmas.

We are ready for Christmas around here. The tree is decorated, all presents are wrapped and the apple pie is baking away in the oven for tomorrow. 

The garland is hung.

And, Jeff is doing last minute wrapping. This is very typical. Actually, this is pretty early in the holiday season for him to be doing this. He likes to wait till late Christmas Eve night to get all his wrapping done. He told me not to enter the room, so I took the picture by having the camera do the peaking. 

I hid all the presents in my dad's work space in the basement. Nobody goes in there, b/c it's all dusty and hidden away... here are some presents I hid from Cambelle. 


Jeff left a little present on the shuffle board table. Oh no! Merry Christmas to me!

2 comments:

  1. oh if that uggs box has a pair of cardys in it then i will be so jealous!! that was funny what you said about cambelle's "george." i did get it at kohl's and ella has a friend who has one that goes everywhere with her too! he's a great little companion:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny you took a picture of a gift you found of yours!

    ReplyDelete