December 27, 2008

Cambelle's First Haircut.

That's right people... Cambelle is 2 1/2 and she just got her first haircut. Her hair is very difficult so I was hesitant to cutting it. I was nervous that if it was cut she would look like a boy. I mean, she really had no hair till she was about 18 months, so I'm holding on to every last bit. But, her bangs were so straggly. And, her the back was very long and uneven. So, Jeff and I went ahead and took Cambelle to Kids Kuts. We wanted to take her there first, before she goes to my hairdresser so she won't be so afraid. They have fun animals to sit on and Disney movies playing. 

We thought it was going to be a big production... like what she did during our Santa visit. But, she was awesome. Sat right down on a black horse and the seal cape went around her and she didn't move. We are very proud of her... 

I don't have a before and after, there's really no difference. Just that her bangs don't fall in her face if I don't clip them and the back is even and healthier looking. I'm not running around the house chasing after her anymore. Because I was the clip Nazi... I would chase her all over and tie her down just to comb and clip her hair. Now, it looks OK if it's not touched. 

No comments:

Post a Comment