November 13, 2008

our visit with santa.


Saturday was the first day Santa was at the mall, so we decided to take the girls, and my nephew Derek, and get their picture taken. Last year I waited till the very end of the season, stood in a long line with a toddler and a few week old baby, and it was a mess... Cambelle didn't go on and she cried the entire time Chloe was on Santa's lap. Which brings me to this year. Nothing has changed except the line being much shorter. Chloe enjoyed Santa, hair and all... while Cambelle would not let go of Jeff's neck. I would never make her sit on his lap.. but I was sad I only got a picture of Chloe - 2 years in a row! Now, let me back up and say, while we were in line, Cambelle was all about Santa and I was telling her all about him - she was taking it all in, but once she got closer, she wasn't having it.. and I'm not going to push it. So, here's our 2008 Santa picture. I have no idea why Chloe has her tongue out - Chloe was on his lap for a good 45 seconds and smiling away. But, when I had to choose my pictures it was either "Tongue Chloe" or "Blurry Chloe." I'll let them slide since it was their first day. Oh, and when I got home I realized they didn't give me my 5x7 picture. It came with our package we picked.. it'll be fun going back there and asking for another picture... since we paid for it, I better get something back, unless they still have her picture in the computer... UGH! That'll be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain....not many with Andrew either. We have him at 6mths on Santa's lap. The next year he's crying. The next, it was the whole family but he's still crying. We've given up and w/the Easter Bunny too because he shakes and cries. I have hope for this year since he actually got enough courage by the end of the week to take pics by himself w/the characters at Disney.

    ReplyDelete