October 2, 2008

dinner out.


Wednesday night we went out to dinner with some family member/friends to a Hibachi place. It was Cambelle's first time at a Hibachi place... chicken fingers and apple juice were not on the menu, but she was great sport and tried my rice and drank my tea. She was a little scared when our chef fired up the grill and when went around the table throwing food at all of us. It took me three tries to catch broccoli, but come on, who throws broccoli...I prefer shrimp.

We had a great time eating and chatting away. (Chloe was with my parents and enjoyed herself out to eat with them.)


Gia and Uncle Matt

Uncle Bill, Emma, and Aunt Cole


Miss Emma

Auntie Shell and Kaylee


Mackie and Cambelle - I have no idea what kind of face Cambelle is making.


"Our rice"

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, but my husband is not Uncle Matt...haha. Yum the rice was GOODm

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Ok, I fixed it!! Sorry I thought you had multiple husbands...

    ReplyDelete