October 2, 2008

YUCK!


Wednesday morning I took the girls to Duffield's Farm with Auntie Liz and Ben. It was an interesting morning... tough to get myself and the girls going, the house looked like a tornado came through, and for some reason they were cranky. And, even though it was an exhausting morning, I wanted to do something nice and we went out anyway.

Once we got to the farm, Cambelle was so excited to feed them! Now, since I've been a mom for just over two years, I go through spurts where germs freak me out, and then there are days where I don't care about germs and germs will be germs.

But, once I saw this picture, I could not believe I let Cambelle feed the animals. I mean, really, what comes out of those fake gum ball machines that only cost 25 cents? She grabbed the food like it was chocolate, got up on the stools and threw the pebbles down the long white shoots.

I mean, the germs... I don't even know where to begin... but the worst part is that we went to McDonald's for lunch and I tempted to wash her hands, but no such luck. So, she eat her French Fries and chicken nuggets with dirty, food residued hands. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment