September 8, 2008

First Gymnastics Class.

Cambelle had her first gymnastics class this morning. She loved it. She sat like a little lady listening to her teacher, Ms. Christine's, instructions. We sang songs and then off they went to each station. Cambelle favored the balance beam and the high bar. I'm excited to go each week and to spend time with just Cambelle. I forget what it's like to have just once child... when it's just Cambelle and I in the car, it's so different. We talk and sing songs together... I'm going to enjoy the bonding time we'll have.


Sorry about the pictures being blurry, I forgot my camera so my phone had to do... and since she's so quick, my camera couldn't keep up.




Since Cambelle was "nice" - meaning, no hitting - I treated her to an Icee at WAWA and some Combos.


Here's her coloring page she got from Ms. Christine. She also received a stamp that she wanted her on hand.

I think I was sweating more then Cambelle during class, but totally worth it. I don't think Cambelle will ever run out of energy or show when she's tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment