August 7, 2008

Lenape Lake.

Today, the girls and I visited an old friend of mine - we used to teach together. Jill (and her family - she has a daughter, Catherine who is 1 1/2) live in Mays Landing, NJ and she lives right around the corner from Lenape Lake. It was our first time in a lake, and we had tons of fun. It was peaceful, empty, and the girls were able to do their own thing. Cambelle and Catherine played well together but there were times where they both wanted the same toy and they had screaming matches. That's girls for ya.

I grew up going to a lake almost everyday, so swimming in lake water doesn't gross me out. Cambelle was a little scared seeing fish swim by her feet... and Catherine saved Cambelle and ran after them. The water had to be at least 85 degrees, it was very warm. I'm beating myself up because I brought the camera with me, but my memory card was in the card reader at home and my IPhone was in Jill's house. So, she took pictures and hopefully I'll have them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment