August 6, 2008

Happy Wednesday!


I wanted to share my excitement for the fall weather Jersey is having in the next couple of days. On Saturday it will be 78 degrees. I can not wait till the fall... I prefer days where I can go out and get the mail and not come back looking like I was swimming in the pool. Plus, it'll be easier to play with the girls outside. The sad part is, it's only August 6th. I'm so pathetic!

I forgot to mention in previous posts that our church softball team is in the Championship - best out of 5 games. Their record is 1-1 in this series. I can't believe I was at two games this week and I forgot to take pictures. The girls really like watching Jeff play "ball." That's what Cambelle says when she sees Jeff with her bright red shirt on and she also calls him, "apple!"




Before last nights game, Cambelle, Chloe, my mom, and my grandmom went out to eat at Terra Nova. Cambelle loves fountains... it took me about 10 minutes to get her away from it, but once I said Dunkin Donuts she was running for our car. There's this one DD where the guy gives Cambelle a bag full of muchkins. He doesn't charge me and it makes Cambelle's day. Then, she goes to Jeff's softball game and shares with all the other kids. And, to make me happy, he upgrades my decaf iced caramel coffee from a small to a medium, again no charge. I don't think he realizes how much he makes my day! Tomorrow I think I'll tell him!

No comments:

Post a Comment