June 23, 2008

Party time.


Cambelle had her family over on Saturday for her 2nd birthday party. The theme was "Elmo." I'm not a theme person, but it all started when I saw this Elmo cake.. and the rest is history!!


Cambelle is very good at blowing out candles, I think she gets practice from blowing bubbles. She was so cute while we were singing to her. For the first time in her life, she was shy and quite.




Cambelle was into opening up her gifts for a couple of minutes, but then Jeff and I took over. She got very nice things and everything turned out great.



She especially loved her new stuffed Barney. Love all around! To be honest, the Barney song, never gets old to me. I sing it to the girls all day long!


Cambelle in mid-air with her friends!


It was supposed to rain ALL DAY long, with thunderstorms in the afternoon. But, the rain held up and it turned out to be a gorgeous day!

1 comment: