June 21, 2008

Who knew?

I can't even believe I'm doing this. I've been blog tagged. I didn't even know it existed! So, I better make my "tagger" happy and do this:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
June 1998 - I was nannying for the summer and about to start my second year at Champlain College, Burlington, VT. Jeff and I were on a "break." But we did get back together in 1999.


2. What are five things on my list today:
Well, since it's 10:55PM, I'll try to list five things before I go to bed:
1. Check on Cambelle
2. Brush my teeth
3. Clean up
4. Put dishes in dishwasher
5. Chloe will probably wake up before 12 and I'll feed her one last time.

(But, If I did this earlier)
1. Get nails done
2. Shop for Cambelle's Party tomorrow
3. Pick up shoes at David's Bridal
4. Bridesmaid dress fitting
5. My cousins graduation party

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Chocolate, Doritos, ice cream, granola bars

4. Where are some places that I have lived?
Sewell, NJ
Blackwood, NJ
Burlington, VT
Charleston, SC
Monks Corner, SC

5. What things would I do if I were a billionaire.
Give, give, give. Make differences in people's lives. Give to our church and children charities. And, I wouldn't mind a new car! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment